Benefits and Features
LT series is well-balanced and powerful rammers, developed for efficient compaction of granular and cohesive soils such as clay and silt. Ideal for compaction in trenches or other narrow spaces, for example around pillars and pipes equipped with a Hatz 1B20 diesel engine, it delivers deep compaction thanks to a combination of high centrifugal force and speed and the latest Honda GXR120 engine, which is especially designed for rammers. The rammer offers superb control, low noise and low emissions.
Tamping Rammers Features
- THROTTLE CONTROL -Three fixed positions for the throttle control, stop (gas line fully closed), idle and full speed.
- GREAT TRACTION -Balanced design gives excellent traction and maneuverability.
- LESS WEAR -A stopper prevents excessive wear on the shock absorbers during lifting and transporting.
- SERVICE FRIENDLY -Easy access to all service points. The air filter can be replaced without using tools
- EASY TRANSPORT-The single lifting point and the roller on the front handle frame make transportation easier.
- GRAB AND LOAD -Lifting handle on the back of the foot facilitates loading and transporting.
- COMPACTION PERFORMANCE -High impact force and speed give outstanding compaction efficiency